Your shopping basket is empty
You can pop into our Festival Information Centre and Box Office in Biggar to buy tickets from Saturday 6th October. It is located within the Corn Exchange which sits at the top of the High Street. The Box Office is open from 10am to 4pm, Monday to Saturday. It will also be open on Sunday 21st October from 12noon to 4pm.
Information on festival events can be obtained by telephoning 07593 344065. This is an information service only.
Tickets for most events will be available to purchase from 22nd August 2018 from our on line service or by phone on 0131 226 0001.
Navigate using the drop down menu at the top of the site using the 'what's on' button. The events are split into date or genre.
* When you have found the event(s) of your choice, simply select the event you wish to purchase, ticket type, number of tickets required and click on the 'Book Tickets' button. This event will then be added to the shopping basket for you. Please feel free to carry on browsing - you can add further events to your shopping bag at any time.
* Once you have finished selecting your purchases, you can view your selected products in your cart and at this stage you can amend any quantities, remove any items or empty the shopping basket completely.
* Now you are happy with your selections, please click on either the 'Checkout' link directly under your basket or 'Proceed to Checkout' link on the bottom right hand side of the page.
* Here you will be taken through to our customer area where you can login to your account, open an account with us or checkout without opening an account, if you prefer.
* Next you will be prompted to enter your billing and delivery addresses.
* This is the end of the ordering process. Your ticket will be contained within an e-mail sent to your e-mail address and can be printed at home or collected from the Box Office after 6th October or sent by post ( an additional charge of £1 is payable for tickets sent by post). The e-mail ticket will have details of all tickets ordered so please keep the e-mail and present at each event if you have booked multiple tickets.
All tickets purchased will incur a booking fee of £1 per ticket which will be added at the time of purchase.