Your shopping basket is empty
You can pop into our Festival Information Centre and Box Office in Biggar to buy tickets from Saturday 7th October. It is located within the Corn Exchange which sits at the top of the High Street. The Box Office is open from 10am to 4pm, Monday to Saturday. It will also be open on Sunday 22nd October from 12noon to 4pm.
Information on festival events can be obtained by telephoning 07593 344065 from 7th October onwards. This is an information service only and tickets can no longer by purchased over the phone.
Tickets for most events will be available to purchase on line from 9th August 2017.
Navigate using the drop down menu at the top of the site using the 'what's on' button. The events are split into date or genre.
* When you have found the event(s) of your choice, simply select the event you wish to purchase, ticket type, number of tickets required and click on the 'Book Tickets' button. This event will then be added to the shopping basket for you. Please feel free to carry on browsing - you can add further events to your shopping bag at any time.
* Once you have finished selecting your purchases, you can view your selected products in your cart and at this stage you can amend any quantities, remove any items or empty the shopping basket completely.
* Now you are happy with your selections, please click on either the 'Checkout' link directly under your basket or 'Proceed to Checkout' link on the bottom right hand side of the page.
* Here you will be taken through to our customer area where you can login to your account, open an account with us or checkout without opening an account, if you prefer.
* Next you will be prompted to enter your billing and delivery addresses.
* Then you will be transferred through to Paypal to complete you payment. You can select your preferred payment method at this stage.
* This is the end of the ordering process. An email confirmation will be sent to you with details of the order.
All orders are sent by second class post. Tickets should be received within 14 days of your order being placed. An Administration Fee of £1 per ticket will automatically be added to all on-line tickets sales. Please ensure that your delivery address matches your Paypal account or card billing address. If you wish to arrange delivery to other addresses, please contact us.
Site and customer security is of prime importance to us. Biggar Little Festival has chosen Paypal as its preferred payment method.
PayPal deliver one of the most secure payment platforms in the world. After more than a decade as the leader in online payments, they've learned a thing or two about keeping your information safe.
* Paypal use fraud prevention technology that monitors transactions for suspicious activity.
* Paypal have a team of over 2,000 specialists including former law enforcement officials, working to protect you from fraud and identity theft.
* To help weed out fraudulent activity, every transaction is reviewed by state of the art models.
* Paypal ensure users who send or receive large amounts of money have successfully completed our verification system and identity check.
For more information click on Paypal
Sign up for this interactive game taking place on Biggar Day Out from the link on the event page.
We are delighted to announce that our brand new website for 2017 is now live. You can now browse the website and purchase tickets across all devices including your tablet and smartphone. We welcome any feedback.
BLF Committee member Alec Taylor dropped by Biggar Co-op to thank Carol for the contribution of £2200 made by local Coop members through the Co-op's Local Community Fund.
This is a remarkable contribution to BLF and we are extremely grateful for it. We urge anyone who isn't a Co-op member already to join up and help local causes through this great initiative.
During the 2015 Festival the Committee commissioned an appraisal from the independent consultancy company EKOS to gauge the success of the festival and lessons to be learned. The resulting report is available here. The Committee is now considering how to take forward the issues raised.