Your shopping basket is empty
Courtesy of Zoom we held a Board meeting on Wednesday 25th March. The main focus of that meeting was on Corvid-19 and its possible impact on this year’s Biggar Little Festival.
We were all agreed that we wanted to run a Festival for Biggar in October if at all possible. Over the next few month’s we will plan on the basis that Biggar will have its October Festival. In making those plans we will follow the Government’s instructions on social gatherings, the staging of public events and any other matters. Those instructions will be decisive factors in deciding whether we hold a Festival this year and, if we do, what form it might take.
As you know things are uncertain and fast moving and we will need to be flexible! We will respond to changing circumstances while listening to the views of local people, artists, community groups and local venues as we develop our plans.
In the meantime:
18 studios have so far signed up for the Open Studios Trail
We have an encouraging number of applications from potential participants, including our very own Dukes of Uke, Scottish Opera, Drouthy Neebors, and a Comedy Night with ‘Scottish Falsetto Sock Puppet Theatre. There are more in the pipeline...
For further updates please follow us on social media and here on our website
Barbara Duffner, Chair of Biggar Little Festival