Terms & Conditions
1. General Terms and Conditions
All items for sale though our website are priced in pounds sterling and are inclusive of any UK taxes that may apply.
Although we keep this website updated daily, we are only human, so if a price has either been entered incorrectly or a new price update has been missed, you will be expected to pay the full price. You will though be notified of the error and the new price prior to any payment being taken from you.
Prices do not include:
i) Any other sales taxes in your country or state
ii) The amount of any customs or importation duties applicable to the goods as levied by the tax officials in the country of destination
iii) Any special packaging or shipping or insurance required by you
We undertake to adhere to the price specified in the order acceptance, even if the price of the goods has altered between the date of the transaction and the date of their despatch.
Biggar Little Festival is not licensed to offer 'Online Credit Facilities' therefore all orders must be paid for prior to despatch.
We aim to despatch your order as soon as possible, subject to payment being cleared and stock availability.
If there is likely to be a delay in your item being despatched, such as stock availability, we will notify you and advise you of the revised timescale.
5. Returns and Refunds
Refunds in respect of tickets purchased are at the discretion of the event organiser. No refunds will be issued within 5 days of the event.
If for any reason an item of merchandise is unacceptable or damaged please notify us by e-mail or telephone within 24 hours of receipt and we will replace the item or provide a full refund.
• If an item is damaged, please notify us (by e-mail or telephone) within 24 hours from proof of receipt, and return it to us within 14 days. We will then replace the item or refund you if we; or our suppliers are out of stock.
• If, for any reason, you simply change your mind and wish to return the item, you can cancel the order within 7 days from proof of receipt. Following receipt of the item (which must be in a saleable condition) we will refund the purchase price. Cost of the return remains with the purchaser. Items returned should be packaged in a suitable way to ensure they are not damaged in transit the items must be in their original packaging and in a saleable condition.
When returning an item:
• Please enclose a note, giving the reason for the return. If the item is faulty please give a full description of the fault.
• Wrap the package securely, and in the original packaging.
• For your protection, we recommend that you use a recorded-delivery service.
6. Privacy Statement
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully) in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998).
We collect information about you for two reasons.
i) To process your order.
ii) To provide you with the best possible service.
The type of information we will collect about you includes:
• your name
• phone number
• e-mail address
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
The information we hold will be accurate and up to date.
The personal information we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.
We will not disclose any information to 3rd parties.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
By using and browsing this website, you consent to cookies being used. If you do not consent, please disable cookies or refrain from using the site.
By placing an online payment you are agreeing to our terms and conditions set out above.
During the 2015 Festival the Committee commissioned an appraisal from the independent consultancy company EKOS to gauge the success of the festival and lessons to be learned. The resulting report is available here. The Committee is now considering how to take forward the issues raised.
The Annual General Meeting of Biggar Little Festival will take place on Monday 12th June at the Elphinstone Hotel, 136 High Street, Biggar at 7.30pm. All welcome.